Health plays an important role in everyone’s life. Health is directly related to mental and emotional aspects of life. By adding healthy food and exercises in our daily routine we can maintain our healthy livings. Healthy livings can enhance the quality of life and prevent us from disease. Taking small steps in a daily routine make it huge effect on the health.
In a daily routine we require a particular ratio of calories which depend upon the weight of body. Healthy food is foremost need of the body. It acts as fuel in our body to run it smoothly and fast. Not only it can maintain immunity but also increase strength and stamina.
Here is healthy bite include:
- Fruits are full of fibre and contain antioxidants properties which help in bring down the risk of diabetes. Fruit is good option for breakfast and evening snack too.
- Legumes/Beans are rich in protein which is fulfilling our requirement. For vegetarian people legumes are substitute of meat and other poultry products.
- Vegetables contain dietary fibre with vitamin and minerals. Dietary fibre is good for healthy digestive system. It reduces the risk of chronic disease.
- Nuts and seeds are good home of protein, fats, vitamins and minerals. Add these seeds and nuts in morning breakfast and evening smoothie and drinks.
- Milk and other product made up of milk are rich in protein, fats, vitamin and calcium. Calcium plays an important role in bones development.
Exercise contributes a lot in maintaining a healthy living. Start a day with simple exercise makes the whole day more energetic and fresh. It improves the ability of person and say goodbye to stress and tension of daily routine. Even a simple walk more than normal is count as exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in weight loss by increase in metabolism rate and burn more calories.
- Exercise reduces the feeling of depression and anxiety.
- Regular exercise makes strong muscles and bones by providing the ability to muscles to absorb amino acid.
- It enhances the energy level of body.
- It increases the growth of brain cells and maintains brain function and improves memory and thinking skills.
- It decreases the skin related problems and repair cell which is damaged.
In conclusion, for health living we have to improve our immunity system and take balance diet with exercise.